Sparkle Bright Tarnish Remover & Metal Polishing Cream - 2oz.
- 2oz. Tarnish Remover & Metal Polishing Cream
Easy to use. Simply apply the cream to the metal with a clean cotton cloth using a circular rubbing motion until the tarnish is gone. Black tarnish and dirt will be evident on your cloth. Use a soft toothbrush dipped in the cream to get into crevices if needed. Rinse with warm water and dry. For pearl necklaces, (or other pieces that have stones) that have silver pieces in-between that have tarnished, use a q-tip with some cream to rub the tarnish off. If the cream gets on the pearls or stones, just rinse it off with warm water. Because precious metals do not tarnish immediately, it should only be necessary to use the cream once per month to maintain the brilliance of your metals.
• 100% ALL-NATURAL: Biodegradable, Non-Abrasive, Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic, No Alcohol, No acids, Child Safe, Fresh Scent, Made in the USA - One of the only chemical-free cleaners available today.
• NON-ABRASIVE AND CHEMICAL-FREE: Won't scratch precious metals or leave a harmful chemical residue like most other tarnish removing creams, liquids, and cloths
• USE ON: All precious metals and additional metals including:
- yellow gold
- white gold
- black hills gold
- sterling silver
- NOTE - POLISH NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON: Plated Metals, Costume or Fashion Jewelry, or pieces with a lacquered clear finish
• USE ON: rings, earrings, watch bands, necklaces, bracelets, chains, tea service sets, spoon sets, silver goblets, silver water pitchers, coins, buckles, medals, picture frames, motorcycle chrome, and horse tack. It also removes small scratches and scuff marks from plastic, glass top stoves, chrome rims and pipes, helmets, sinks and faucets; and surfaces like marble, stone, granite, Corian, linoleum, vinyl, and tile.