Sparkle Bright Jewelry Cleaner - Deluxe Kit
- 4oz. Liquid Cleaner
- Lift-out tray and small detail brush
- 12oz. Liquid Cleaner
- 2oz. Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream
- Soft Bristle Toothbrush
- Packaged In An Attractive Organza-Trimmed Vinyl Tote Bag
Use a soft toothbrush with the Liquid Cleaner to remove the day-to-day dirt, grease, hair spray, perfume, hand lotion, and anything else that can cause your jewelry to appear dull or cloudy. Drop your jewelry piece in the basket, soak if desired, brush with a soft toothbrush, rinse with water, and dry. Do not soak costume/fashion antique jewelry, pearls or soft stones. Simply get wet, brush, rinse and dry.
The Liquid Cleaner works well in all ultrasonic jewelry cleaner machines. Just add a few capfuls of the liquid to your water to bring out the "pizzazz" of your fine jewelry. Safe to use every day.
Easy to use. Simply apply the cream to the metal with a clean cotton cloth using a circular rubbing motion until the tarnish is gone. Black tarnish and dirt will be evident on your cloth. Use a soft toothbrush dipped in the cream to get into crevices if needed. Rinse with warm water and dry.
For pearl necklaces, (or other pieces that have stones) that have silver pieces in-between that have tarnished, use a Q-tip with some cream to rub the tarnish off. If the cream gets on the pearls or stones, just rinse it off with warm water. Use once every month.
Why use a cleaner that can damage your jewelry and is harmful to you and the environment? Our natural Liquid Jewelry Cleaner is specially formulated to gently clean and revive the brilliance on every jewelry piece you own that can get wet:
- ALL FINE JEWELRY containing diamonds, sapphires, rubies, tanzanite, etc.
- ALL DELICATE JEWELRY containing pearls, opals, emeralds, turquoise, etc.
- ALL FASHION OR VINTAGE JEWELRY containing cubic zirconia, rhinestones, beads, etc.
- ALL PRECIOUS METALS like gold, silver, platinum, titanium, copper, brass, bronze, etc.
- ALL PREMIUM & DESIGNER BRANDS like Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier Paris, Harry Winston, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany & Co., Piaget, Bvlgari, Mikimoto, Graff, Buccelati Milano, Chopard, Swarovski, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Movado, James Avery, David Yurman, Pandora, and Ann Taylor, Silpada, Brighton Collectibles, Lia Sophia, Stella & Dot, Premier Jewelry, Cookie Lee, etc.
Our natural Liquid Jewelry Cleaner is safe enough to use every day, but strong enough to remove dirt, grease, and grime from ANY jewelry piece, in seconds. The Cleaner contains natural plant-based, eco-conscious cleaning agents, no alcohol, ammonia or acids. It combines soft cleaning agents with natural cleaners like banana and coconut oils. In seconds, the Liquid Cleaner cleans diamonds, costume jewelry, designer jewelry, antique jewelry, all soft stones including pearls and opals, and ALL other gemstones.
Anti-fog and anti-static properties. Use to clean mirrors, laptop screens, cell phone screens, eyeglasses, sunglasses, fan blades, scuba, and ski goggles.
NOTE: The Liquid Cleaner does NOT remove tarnish. We recommend our Sparkle Bright Products Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream for removing tarnish.
- 100% ALL-NATURAL: Biodegradable, Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic, No Alcohol, No acids, Child Safe, Fresh Scent, Made in the USA - One of the only chemical-free cleaners available today
- REMOVES TARNISH AND RESTORES SHINE TO ALL PRECIOUS METALS: Yellow Gold, White Gold, Black Hills Gold, 925 Silver, Sterling Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Pewter, Platinum, Titanium, Chrome, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- SAFELY POLISHES METALS ON: Rings, Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Chains, Watchbands, Silver Tea Sets, Spoons, Goblets, Coins, Buckles, Medals, Picture Frames, Motorcycle Chrome, Aluminum Trailers, Horse Tack
- NON-ABRASIVE AND CHEMICAL-FREE: Won't scratch precious metals or leave a harmful chemical residue like most other tarnish removing creams, liquids, and cloths
- NOTE - POLISH NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON: Plated Metals, Costume or Fashion Jewelry, or pieces with a lacquered clear finish.