Sparkle Bright Jewelry Cleaner | Liquid Jewelry Cleaning Solution, 4oz. Jar
- 4oz. Liquid Cleaner
- Lift-out tray and small detail brush
Safe to use every day.
Use on: diamonds, costume & designer jewelry, all soft and semi-precious stones including pearls and opals, etc.
Why use a cleaner that can damage your jewelry and is harmful to you and the environment? Our natural Liquid Jewelry Cleaner is specially formulated to gently clean and revive the brilliance on every jewelry piece you own that can get wet:
- ALL FINE JEWELRY containing diamonds, sapphires, rubies, tanzanite, etc.
- ALL DELICATE JEWELRY containing pearls, opals, emeralds, turquoise, etc.
- ALL FASHION OR VINTAGE JEWELRY containing cubic zirconia, rhinestones, beads, etc.
- ALL PRECIOUS METALS like gold, silver, platinum, titanium, copper, brass, bronze, etc.
- ALL PREMIUM & DESIGNER BRANDS like Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier Paris, Harry Winston, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany & Co., Piaget, Bvlgari, Mikimoto, Graff, Buccelati Milano, Chopard, Swarovski, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Movado, James Avery, David Yurman, Pandora, and Ann Taylor, Silpada, Brighton Collectibles, Lia Sophia, Stella & Dot, Premier Jewelry, Cookie Lee, etc.
Our natural Liquid Jewelry Cleaner is safe enough to use every day, but strong enough to remove dirt, grease, and grime from ANY jewelry piece, in seconds. The Cleaner contains natural plant-based, eco-conscious cleaning agents, no alcohol, ammonia, or acids. It combines soft cleaning agents with natural cleaners like banana and coconut oils. In seconds, the Liquid Cleaner cleans diamonds, costume jewelry, designer jewelry, antique jewelry, all soft stones including pearls and opals, and ALL other gemstones.
Anti-fog and anti-static properties. Use to clean mirrors, laptop screens, cell phone screens, eyeglasses, sunglasses, fan blades, scuba, and ski goggles.
***NOTE: The Liquid Cleaner does NOT remove tarnish. We recommend our Sparkle Bright Products Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream for removing tarnish.
FOR CLEANING DIRECTIONS: CLICK HERE
Rate Your Experience